• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB High Jack Outboard Mount for 7.5

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DonSoper

WTB High Jack Outboard Mount for 7.5. Let me know condition, & how much shipped to 60188. Thanks.

Don,

I have one that's perfect I'm not going to use.

$60.00 shipped and pay-pal is good if you're interested.

If you'd like I can take a pic of it for you too.

Don,I have one that's perfect I'm not going to use.

All of the sudden I have two to choose from. Two posts at the same time. The red & black one sounds good especially since it is new. If the other one is blue, I would take that one, otherwise I would want the red & black one. Thanks to both of you.

Waltr, what color is yours?

Don,I have one that's perfect I'm not going to use.

All of the sudden I have two to choose from. Two posts at the same time. The red & black one sounds good especially since it is new. If the other one is blue, I would take that one, otherwise I would want the red & black one. Thanks to both of you.

Waltr, what color is yours?

Don,

It's gold and redish orange. It was mounted on the boat, but never used. I sold the boat and kept the mount.

I'll post a pic after work.

Scott, if Don don't want it, it's yours if you do.

Here's a pic

Last edited by a moderator:
The purple ones are the fastest :lol:
i have a orangeish red and blue one like new and good shape.. anyone and not trying to hijack my buddy walt outta a sale, this just seems to be a popular thread so ill sell mine as well for the same money..lmk

terry

i have a orangeish red and blue one like new and good shape.. anyone and not trying to hijack my buddy walt outta a sale, this just seems to be a popular thread so ill sell mine as well for the same money..lmk

terry
Terry, I prefer a blue one, so I'll take yours. What's your paypal?

Walt & tdalsin thanks & I'm sure you won't have a problem selling yours & thanks a lot anyway.

terry
Terry, I prefer a blue one, so I'll take yours. What's your paypal?

Walt & tdalsin thanks & I'm sure you won't have a problem selling yours & thanks a lot anyway.
[email protected] is the paypal bank window.. anything else so i can ship at once ? and dont worry about the 3 percent most guys charge.. you are a returning customer, thanks don

tk

Back