WTB Graupner F1 tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi

You can order direct from Graupner :http://shop.graupner.de/webuerp/servlet/AI?ARTN=2151

Greets Marc

I still have two,but I am thinking about how sweet they would run with my .12 outboard on the back.

I still have two,but I am thinking about how sweet they would run with my .12 outboard on the back.
Hi sell me one [email protected]

I don't think Marc's telling you he can sell you but, but s telling you to go to the website to order one yourself
Hi I tried , but u have to regester first ,the us is not in there list so u cannot complete the regester ,maybe i am doin something wronge , thanks

Hey Bob,

I will have 2 of these soon also (got one now)...hopefully it will run sweep with an 18 cell electric BL setup ;-)

How would it go with a 'Sport' K&B on the back??

Cheers

Kris

I have a "handmade" Sirio .12 geared outboard. It is the engine that I used to set the IMPBA A outboard tunnel SAW and oval records. I plan on trying several different engines on these hulls. Maybe I will try an electric too!

I think there is one of these on the "Sale" rack at my local hobby store... Its been there for atleast 3 years.

I'll have to check it out, I'm sure it's still there.

Josh-

When R/C Boat Modeler first did a review on the Graupner I thought it was going to be a boat that had some life long expectancy in boating but **** it barely lasted 3 months before they stopped producing them I'd like to get one and see how they do w/ a stock KB 3.5.

Yep dat it ;) I remember the box. The cowl on the HM Skater is a little shorter in height,

Anyone still wants one ther ya go,

Gener :D

Last edited by a moderator:
James and Gene,

i dont think they ever stopped making them...just that Tower? stopped importing them...

Kris

Hi Kris,

I had to go look it up in the RCBM review of the boat by Jay Turner. The US Dist was thru Hobby Lobby Intl.

But yea they dropped the ball shortly there after, Never heard why ;)

Gener B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back