• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Good used .45

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike stover

Looking for options for a 45 jae project.

Anyone have a good used cmb, mac for sale?

Cant quite afford new right now so looking for used options

Mike

Looking for options for a 45 jae project.

Anyone have a good used cmb, mac for sale?

Cant quite afford new right now so looking for used options

Mike
Mike I have a Used picco 45 blackhead for $150 Complete engine with 3/16 collet. ready to run.....

Mike;

I have a CMB CAM 45 purple head with new piston/sleeve and bearings installed.

Also comes with the used (in very good shape) piston/sleeve, spare carb, gaskets,

spare water jacket and 3/16 collet.

$150.00

Carl

Mike - You have a choice of a brand new CMB Cam purple head, or a Mac engine, all work done by Gene Mongar, new bearings and great compression. Its right out of my 40 Rigger which just won Namba D3 highpoints for 2010. Price for the New CAM Purple Head $350, Price for the Mac $250. Both super deals.

Let me know if interested

Ron Ratoff

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike;

I have a CMB CAM 45 purple head with new piston/sleeve and bearings installed.

Also comes with the used (in very good shape) piston/sleeve, spare carb, gaskets,

spare water jacket and 3/16 collet.

$150.00

Carl
hi carl, i will take the cam motor. please pm me with info. thanks,mike.

Thank you to all that replied, motor found and payment sent.

On its way Carl, Thanks
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THIS BULLSHIT IS??? HOW ABOUT POST # 9. IT SAY'S.. I WILL TAKE THE MOTOR AND THEN GOT A P/M FROM CARL!!!
WHATS GOING ON IS, I PUT A POST ON HERE FOR A USED MOTOR, WHICH WAS OFFERED TO ME, WHICH I BOUGHT. SO WHATS THE PROBLEM??

IF ANYONE WAS WRONG HERE IT WAS YOU TRYING TO BUY IT OUT FROM UNDER ME. BOTTOM LINE IS I HAVE FIRST REFUSAL ON THE MOTOR!!!!!!!! AND JUST TO CLARIFY I PM'D CARL RIGHT AFTER HE POSTED THE MOTOR, WHICH WAS WAY BEFORE YOU SAID YOU WANTED IT.

IF ANYONE DISSAGREES WITH THIS PLEASE LET ME KNOW

I WILL GLADLY APOLIGIZE IF I AM IN THE WRONG, BUT I DONT THINK SO.

I HOPE THIS DOESNT TURN INTO SOMETHING IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE, DUE TO THE FACT THAT WE TRY TO KEEP ALL THE BULL**** OFF THIS SITE.

MIKE STOVER

Hi Mike,

I agree 100% that if you started this thread for your benefit then you should have first pick of anything that has been offered to you., and the proper thing for someone else to do is "nicely ask" if you pass on something if they could be considered as next in line.

Elias

On its way Carl, Thanks
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THIS BULLSHIT IS??? HOW ABOUT POST # 9. IT SAY'S.. I WILL TAKE THE MOTOR AND THEN GOT A P/M FROM CARL!!!
With all due respect Mike, he did post and add inquiring about a motor to buy- "for himself". The proper thing to do , as already stated , would have been to say- If he passes I would like to be next in line. Had I placed that WTB ad and you beat me to the motor , I would have been P.O , as Im SURE if you reverse the roles you would have been too
unsure.gif

Not looking for a pissing match- but you asked- and Im just saying..........

Andy

On its way Carl, Thanks
WHATS GOING ON IS, I PUT A POST ON HERE FOR A USED MOTOR, WHICH WAS OFFERED TO ME, WHICH I BOUGHT. SO WHATS THE PROBLEM??

IF ANYONE WAS WRONG HERE IT WAS YOU TRYING TO BUY IT OUT FROM UNDER ME. BOTTOM LINE IS I HAVE FIRST REFUSAL ON THE MOTOR!!!!!!!! AND JUST TO CLARIFY I PM'D CARL RIGHT AFTER HE POSTED THE MOTOR, WHICH WAS WAY BEFORE YOU SAID YOU WANTED IT.

IF ANYONE DISSAGREES WITH THIS PLEASE LET ME KNOW

I WILL GLADLY APOLIGIZE IF I AM IN THE WRONG, BUT I DONT THINK SO.

I HOPE THIS DOESNT TURN INTO SOMETHING IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE, DUE TO THE FACT THAT WE TRY TO KEEP ALL THE BULL**** OFF THIS SITE.

MIKE STOVER
hi, the problem i have with this(not you personally..i do not know you so i would never do something like that)is that i was PM'm 10 mins after i said i would buy it from carl. he gave me his address in va.i am a road driver and was down the road from him and supposed to pick it up but had my sch changed.there was no'trying to buy it out from under you".you were offered many motors and made no dissision.i have seen many post were someis looking for something and someone else buys it.carl is a good guy and had told me in a P?M after he told me it was mine that i could send a check or M/O to him.THIS IS THE PROBLEM WITH P/M'S AND NOT SAYINY "I WILL TAKE IT ON THE MAIN PAGE!!! LIKE I DID!!! HOPEFULLY SOMEDAY THE MEADEATOR OF THIS FORUM WILL PUT A STOP TO THIS BULLS**T!PS, PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE IN THE ORIGINAL POST PAGE" I WILL TAKE THIS MOTOR????????????????? AND YES I WILL TAKE MY APOLIGEE NOW,BECAUSE YOU NEVER SAID YOU WOULD TAKE IT BEFORE I DID. AND NO THIS WILL NOT TURN OUT TO BE ANYTHING ,IT IS WHAT IT IS AND HAVE A GOOD NIGHT. MIKE COSTANZO.

On its way Carl, Thanks
With all due respect Mike, he did post and add inquiring about a motor to buy- "for himself". The proper thing to do , as already stated , would have been to say- If he passes I would like to be next in line. Had I placed that WTB ad and you beat me to the motor , I would have been P.O , as Im SURE if you reverse the roles you would have been too
unsure.gif

Not looking for a pissing match- but you asked- and Im just saying..........

Andy
HI ANDY, YES AFTER I JUST POSTED (DID NOT WANT TO EDIT)i should have asked to be second and was not thinking, so i will return the aplogee to MIKE S and there is absolutly no hard feelings.life will go on and back to being a hppy bunch of model boaters.

Latest posts

Back