• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Good B-Hydro (hull only)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JOE P.

Wanting to buy a good .21 rigger hull that has preferably been ran but not rotted or repaired.

We lost radio yesterday at wine run hitting the bank and then a tree at WFO. Our .21 sgx 1 (new boat)is my 16 yr. old sons. James has won 1st at dayton this year with it and worked very hard with dad for two months to get the boat dialed in.Were sick now and after looking over the damage we would at least need both sponsons,tubes (175.00) and repair the hull nose and transom, the boat is really hurt. Anyone willing to hook James up with a backup boat for a reasonable price? Thanks Joe Peters

Wanting to buy a good .21 rigger hull that has preferably been ran but not rotted or repaired.

We lost radio yesterday at wine run hitting the bank and then a tree at WFO. Our .21 sgx 1 (new boat)is my 16 yr. old sons. James has won 1st at dayton this year with it and worked very hard with dad for two months to get the boat dialed in.Were sick now and after looking over the damage we would at least need both sponsons,tubes (175.00) and repair the hull nose and transom, the boat is really hurt. Anyone willing to hook James up with a backup boat for a reasonable price? Thanks Joe Peters
hi joe i have a taipan for sale 21 size . excellent heat race boat.. let me know cheers jason..

hi joe i have a taipan for sale 21 size . excellent heat race boat.. let me know cheers jason..
Could you send me some pics? and would you ship to U.S.? thanks Jason.

hi joe the 21 taipan is in for sale .. has pics with it.. yes i will ship to the us.. cheers jason

hi joe the 21 taipan is in for sale .. has pics with it.. yes i will ship to the us.. cheers jason
Thanks but going to pass. Im sure its a great boat and a honest price

I have a 21 Road Runner. It is virtually new. Tested twice. It has a Walt Barney tank, carbon fiber boom tubes,g-10 sponsons, delrine motor mount, with a Doc's oilier. Will sell with everything but radio and motor. If interested send e-mail to [email protected] and can forward pictures. It is set up for a Nova Rossi. DOC

Latest posts

Back