• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Futaba receiver R303FHS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neal

Hi folks,

I am looking for a couple of Futaba R303FHS synthesized receivers. If anyone has one or two that they are not using please let me know. Thanks

Hi folks,

I am looking for a couple of Futaba R303FHS synthesized receivers. If anyone has one or two that they are not using please let me know. Thanks
I have one, brand new. $80 includes priority mail shipping.

Hi Harry,

Thanks for the reply, Can you please confirm that it is 75mhz. If so I will take it. Please fwd me your paypal addy. Thanks again

Neal

Hi folks,

I have one, brand new. $80 includes priority mail shipping.

Hi Glen,

Has this receiver been in contact with water? Original antenna wire as well? Could you please send pic to [email protected]. Thanks.

Neal

Hi folks,

I have one 75mhz. $45.00 plus $3.00 shipping
Neal,

This receiver has never seen water.

I bought a T3PK transmitter from a car guy and he included 8 receivers in the deal. It looks new and tested good. I can get you a picture in the morning.

Glenn

Hi Glen,

Has this receiver been in contact with water? Original antenna wire as well? Could you please send pic to [email protected]. Thanks.

Neal

Hi folks,

I have one 75mhz. $45.00 plus $3.00 shipping
Neal,

This receiver has never seen water.

I bought a T3PK transmitter from a car guy and he included 8 receivers in the deal. It looks new and tested good. I can get you a picture in the morning.

Glenn
Neal,

I have one as well never seen water will ship $45.00 + 3.00 shipping

IMG_4736.jpg

Back