• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB fuel tanks

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr Hydro

The first tank is 4in wide, 4 3/4 long, 1 1/4 front, and 1 5/8 rear. The next is 3 1/4 wide, 5 long, 1 7/8 front, and 2 rear. Don't know why I didn't include measurements before. Guess I"m just goofy. Thanks guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a guy in S.carolina that makes real nice tanks .He made me one for my road runner and it is a work of art ,i didnt even want to put fuel in it . His name is John Steltzer i would try to get ahold of him .

Ken

Dr Hydro,

Do you have some measurements? I have a few tanks I can check for you.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

The first tank is 4in wide, 4 3/4 long, 1 5/8 front, and 1 5/8 rear. The next is 3 1/4 wide, 5 long, 1 7/8 front, and 2 rear. Don't know why I didn't include measurements before. Guess I"m just goofy. Thanks guys.

The first tank is 4in wide, 4 3/4 long, 1 5/8 front, and 1 5/8 rear. The next is 3 1/4 wide, 5 long, 1 7/8 front, and 2 rear. Don't know why I didn't include measurements before. Guess I"m just goofy. Thanks guys.
Dr Hydro,

I have just come back from vacation. If you havent found any tanks I make the best there tank going

, not bragging just facts. I make the tanks out of tin plated steel or Stainless steel. 1/8" or 5/32" fuel tubes.

Thanks

Tanks 2 U

Walt Barney

Ph 256-779-6472

[email protected]

Dr Hydro,

I have just come back from vacation. If you havent found any tanks I make the best there tank going

, not bragging just facts. I make the tanks out of tin plated steel or Stainless steel. 1/8" or 5/32" fuel tubes.

Thanks

Tanks 2 U

Walt Barney

Ph 256-779-6472

[email protected]
Dr Hydro,

Please email me again. MY computer or I just deleated the reply to me before I got a chance to read it...

Thanks

Tanks 2 U

Walt Barney

ph 256-779-6472

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Walt....sorry it took so long to get back to you. My dad has been in the hospital since Friday night. I was asking how much your tanks go for. Thanks, Jim

Latest posts

Back