• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - DUMAS DV-10 style struts...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darin Jordan

If any of you out there have any old Dumas stuff laying around... I'm looking for several of the DUMAS DV-10 style little brass struts that used to come in the hardware kits for these boats...

Please contact me if you have any of these you'd be willing to part with... You can e-mail me directly at: [email protected] Or PM me here...

Thanks for the help,

Darin, just a thought, but I contacted Dumas to get some flexshafts for my Lil Rascal and a home made rigger. They were part of a hardware kit for the Lil Rascal. Quality was crappy (prop shaft was not soldered to the stub shaft), but they did send me just the individual part without having to buy the whole kits.

Sean

Darin, just a thought, but I contacted Dumas to get some flexshafts for my Lil Rascal and a home made rigger. They were part of a hardware kit for the Lil Rascal. Quality was crappy (prop shaft was not soldered to the stub shaft), but they did send me just the individual part without having to buy the whole kits.
Sean
Thanks Sean... I have an e-mail into them, and also called to confirm... They were VERY nice and are looking into inventory for me... I just thought maybe some of you might have one or two laying around... I had two of them at one time, but seem to have misplaced one... I'd like to get 4 or 5 of them, just to have them on hand...

Latest posts

Back