• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Cowl for Phil Thomas Sport 40

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Throttle~Up

Need to buy a cowl the long one that covers the pipe so it will be legal to run at the 2013 Nationals

Thanks in advance, Chuck

Need to buy a cowl the long one that covers the pipe so it will be legal to run at the 2013 Nationals

Thanks in advance, Chuck
The cowl Robert has is the granprix style, the pipe would have to exit the transom with that cowl.

you want the Bud turbine style. http://gallery.intlw...lbum=167&pos=23

I have one they cost $45 shipping is $10 paypalok

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Phil,

What is the vintage of the GP cowl - I have never seen one before. Enjoy the Winter Nats, my Friend. How about eating at Dixie Crossroads for me when you pass. Going and returning home would be good. I see Sport 40 didn't make, Give 'em Hell in Scale.

Chuck,

Here's a pic of Phil's Bud turbine and Stealth cowls FYI. CHEERS !!! Bob

"What is the vintage? I have had that cowl for some time just not real popular, Makes a nice looking boat and different look also."

Hey Phil,

Didn't mean to trip you up with "vintage". I was unaware that you had this cowl, popular or not, and have added it to product line so I can show it as available to someone else that simply didn't know.

Mike Z.,

I had seen pics of your Sport boat and thought it was a nice look also. I too prefer the GP too.

Are you going to try to make it to Atlanta in April for the Spring Nats?? Bellinger finally nagged me into making a trip East to race boats, eat some BBQ, drink some demon Rum, see some old Friends and meet some new ones. Looks like Mike and and Jeff Schlindler, & Brian Schymik are going to make it. I think Bellinger is using this race as a tempt me, and to get me to make the Fall Evansville race.

CHEERS !!! Bob

Back