WTB Colour Sheet - 1983 American Speedy Printing

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tall Fella

Hello from Australia .

I am interested in the stickers listed by Andy Wood and he doesn't have the Colour Sheet to go with it . Is there anybody else that happens to have a spare copy . The stickers are red and white U 40 and the boat ran without rear wings . I look forward to reading your replies .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Mike .

No , I haven't tried Roger Newton as yet . According to his website this is a busy time of the year and I am in Australia , which is not exactly next door to America . Thanks for the suggestion . As a back up plan do you have the stickers to suit Roger's plan 138- B , EXECUTONE U - 8 1982 .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

I know Roger's busy this time of year but he will still get them out to you between races. Might take a couple of weeks. I emailed him about 2-3 weeks ago and what I needed just arrived. I do have both Speedy Printing sets. The red/yellow and the blue/white boats. I have a black and white pick of the red/yellow hull on a trailer too from an old press kit of theirs.

Hello Mike .

Thanks for the picture that you sent through of the boat . I have just sent a e - mail to Roger Newton to find out if he can supply the Colour Sheet that I have been asking for .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Mike .

I have received a e - mail back from Roger Newton , this Colour Sheet is in his collection and the Money Order is ready to go . While I am getting this 1 , also getting another 1 sent with it for a future project . Out of curiousity what material are your stickers done in .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Back