• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: CMB RS 45 engine(s)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Teddy, PAGE 10 OF THE FOR SALE SECTION (DANNY KING MODDED CMB RS45) RICK L.

Last edited by a moderator:
Teddy,

I've got one and I think it might be one of Stu's ( turned head ). It's got good bump and comperssion with new bocos. The top of the piston

and the head button is a little pitted, over all the motor is in good shape. $250. plus shipping. Todd

I still have the RS. IT HAS A lot of pinch at the top without a plug in it. It still needs more break in. The carb is stock. The motor has some mods done to it. But stock exhaust timing. It's ready to go. $350 firm.

Teddy, you must be getting back into Sport 40.

If you want CMB, pick up a new or used VAC. Pretty bullet proof engine.
Hi Mike, I brought Chris C. 45 rigger , the red one

I want to run the RS, that what Steve P. and Tom K. runs ......

Last edited by a moderator:
Teddy,

I've got one and I think it might be one of Stu's ( turned head ). It's got good bump and comperssion with new bocos. The top of the piston

and the head button is a little pitted, over all the motor is in good shape. $250. plus shipping. Todd
Todd, I'll take it, P.M. how you want payment.....Thanks

Back