• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB CMB .45 HEADER

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CRT_MAN

hi all i am looking for a .45 header for a cmb grand prix and a header gasket let me know what ya got thx john

hi all i am looking for a .45 header for a cmb grand prix and a header gasket let me know what ya got thx john
Hi, John! I have one new in bag CMB .45 header. Gasket and spring in the bag. Would you like to pay $40 = shipping?. I get it from TIDEWATER for full price. Boris

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, John! I have one new in bag CMB .45 header. Gasket and spring in the bag. Would you like to pay $40 = shipping?. I get it from TIDEWATER for full price. Boris
John, see if Boris will also work you a deal on one of his outstanding pressured-air "flow meters" while you're negotiating this .45 CMB header with him! I hear they're wonderful units, and you and I need one.

Pete

Back