• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - CMB 45 EVO Engine Parts Needed

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Knight

I have a club member that is in need of some parts for a 45 CMB EVO, Gold Head, black case engine. Parts needed are:

Piston & sleeve. New preferred but very good used set is OK

Wrist pin & clips

Head button

Bearings - could get from Racecraft but he wanted to know if anyone had any stock ones available.

Please let me know what you may have availabe for him. He is trying to put a new tunnel boat together with this engine.

John

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a club member that is in need of some parts for a 45 CMB GP, Gold Head, black case engine. Parts needed are:

Wrist pin & clips

Head button

Bearings - could get from Racecraft but he wanted to know if anyone had any stock ones available.

Please let me know what you may have availabe for him. He is trying to put a new tunnel boat together with this engine.

John
John- I believe the gold head/black case makes that an Evolution, not a Gran Prix. The bearings from Ron are WIB, same as what came stock. I'd call Tidwater & see if they have some Evo stuff still on hand, last I heard they did in limited qty. Bob Finn might be another good source. :)

john, who is wanting to do a cmb .45 conversion for tunnels? steltzer?

~James

I have a club member that is in need of some parts for a 45 CMB GP, Gold Head, black case engine. Parts needed are:

Wrist pin & clips

Head button

John
John- I believe the gold head/black case makes that an Evolution, not a Gran Prix. The bearings from Ron are WIB, same as what came stock. I'd call Tidwater & see if they have some Evo stuff still on hand, last I heard they did in limited qty. Bob Finn might be another good source. :)
I have a brand new Evo 45 piston and cyl, clips, wrist pin. The early evos had Jesa bearings or a few had German GMN, but no longer available. Current CMB's come with WIB. I have a set of them here. My e-mail is [email protected]

Back