• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB CMB 21 Parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just want a couple of screw kits, I went to Norm's house today, Marty was there my 21 engine is now a HEMI. But I blew out a couple of screws doin it. I really don't want to buy them in 100 bags from my screw guy.

Ah, good ole cmb screws!!! Gota love them. Try Pinellas Fastener over there by Rod's work. They usually have everything I need and they will sell individual screws.

Jamie

I'll buy 50 piece sacks from my guy at Pinellas Fastener. Just didn't think there would be that much call for them.

I'll buy 50 piece sacks from my guy at Pinellas Fastener. Just didn't think there would be that much call for them.
Oh yeah.. I am sure we will be able to use them up. We have at least six of these engines between us. We REALLY need a couple of those button head bolts that hold the drum stuffing in too.

Norm

What size screws are you looking for? I have many metric SS screws. I have full sets for the MAC21, they are usally the same as the CMB. I don't have any button heads, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back