• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Clean Seaducer .67 Mono with Hardware

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kip Tullos

Guys - looking for a Seaducer .67 (engine mounts for .67 CMB) mono with all running hardware in excellent shape (original paint, no repairs, no mods to hull, second hand parts, etc..). I know there is one out there that isn't being used:) If you're looking to thin the fleet or want to fund a different project...I'm your guy. Let me know what you have PM or here... Thanks!! Kip

Last edited by a moderator:
Kip,

I have two like new. They have Jerry's hardware throughout and remote needles mounted. Used the motors in something else. Give me your email and I will send pics.

Ok good - Email is [email protected] - i have been re-building a goldhead cmb (thanks stu) and its just about ready to fire...and haven't had much luck getting in touch w Jerry so this seems like the best route. (Also reason i couldnt commit more to the 101:) i look forward to seeing the pictures - thanks Ron. Kip

Robert

Thanks I tried to work a deal but I guess he found a better deal some where else cant imagine where, I was willing to go as low as $300.00 shipped. Giving it away for that price. Oh well I guess I will just keep it. Thanks for the help anyways.

Beau

Kip

Did you look at brad taylors green one he was selling? Might be better suited for your needs, I know brad his stuff is always good to buy. good luck on your search something will pop up eventually.

No worries about the boat, might use it one distant far away day.

Beau

Kip,

If you want a clean boat, buy a new one from Seaducer? The used ones are strong running as well and if you plan on racing it the chances are it won't look new for very long after the bump and rubbing in racing situations.

Thanks

Brad

Thanks guys - appreciate the feedback. The boat Ron is selling (101RS) right now was mine and was and is in excellent condition - thats what im looking for, just in a 60/80 size hull. I tried to be very specific in my first post as to what i was looking for. I am in touch with Jerry but thought i would look here as well as he can be hard to catch and if someone (maybe Ron) has one already I would simply buy that one. Thanks again - Kip

Kip I have a used 60/80 seaducer with harware for $250 plus shipping. I have a Current 60/80 boat I race for 550.00 less engine pipe and prop. Or I have new 60/80 hull that is about 10 weeks old with No hardware. $250 All prices are plus shipping.

Kip I have a used 60/80 seaducer with harware for $250 plus shipping. I have a Current 60/80 boat I race for 550.00 less engine pipe and prop. Or I have new 60/80 hull that is about 10 weeks old with No hardware. $250 All prices are plus shipping.
Kip,

I know Joe well and he has some of the very best boats, new or used, anywhere. He keeps them in top shape and are exceptionally clean and if it is a running used one, it is set up exactly to run exceptionally well. Do not hesitate getting anything from him, even used.

John

Hey Joe - can you send pictures of the first two 60/80s you've referenced here to [email protected]? Thanks! Kip

Kip,

I know Joe well and he has some of the very best boats, new or used, anywhere. He keeps them in top shape and are exceptionally clean and if it is a running used one, it is set up exactly to run exceptionally well. Do not hesitate getting anything from him, even used.

John
Julian,

Looks like you have a replacement!!!!!!....... :eek:

Hurry home soon..... :D

Hey Joe - can you send pictures of the first two 60/80s you've referenced here to [email protected]? Thanks! Kip
Will do on Monday

I can second this statement as I got Joes twin Roadrunner from him late last year and it is first class he has Helped me with any questions I have had and was first rate with sending it to me here in Australia.

I would buy another boat from him in a heart beat.

Cheers

Steven.

Kip, I know Joe well and he has some of the very best boats, new or used, anywhere. He keeps them in top shape and are exceptionally clean and if it is a running used one, it is set up exactly to run exceptionally well. Do not hesitate getting anything from him, even used. John
Julian, Looks like you have a replacement!!!!!!....... :eek: Hurry home soon..... :D
im not worried Ron

Kip,

Joe is $550, either the white or green boat I emailed to you is $450, like new and Seaducer hardware throughout. Just let me know if anything changes. Up to you. Thanks.

Kip,

Joe is $550, either the white or green boat I emailed to you is $450, like new and Seaducer hardware throughout. Just let me know if anything changes. Up to you. Thanks.
Ron does your boat have servos?

Kip,

Ron does your boat have servos?
Yes, if needed.... ;) Not a big deal Joe. If he decides to get something else, I will list it. I think Kip is looking for something in the $300 range.

I am cleaning out all of my mono inventory to make more room for some FE projects. I still have two 60/80 boats, and four 20 boats, both the 29" and 33" lengths. If anyone knows someone looking for monos, I am sure you and I can fix them up... ;)

Back