• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Andy Brown Pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a silver and a black one if you need. Let's say 40.00 for the silver or 55.00 for the black, you decide.

Cliff

I have a silver and a black one if you need. Let's say 40.00 for the silver or 55.00 for the black, you decide.
Cliff
Hi Cliff

If they are both in good shape, I"ll take them both. PM me your email with address. I can send you a check or PayPal.

Thanks, Mike
Hey Mike If you want to just paypal me 105.00 for fees and shipping, you can just send it to [email protected].

Thanks,

Cliff

Cliff
Hi Cliff

If they are both in good shape, I"ll take them both. PM me your email with address. I can send you a check or PayPal.

Thanks, Mike
Hey Mike If you want to just paypal me 105.00 for fees and shipping, you can just send it to [email protected].

Thanks,

Cliff
OK Cliff,

The money should be in the till.

Thanks, Mike

It's not there yet but I will keep an eye out for it and let you know when it gets here.

Cliff

Back