• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB AB 67 pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buckshot

Looking for a NEW & Uncut AB67 pipe.

Black or Silver is ok but black is preferred.

Regards

-Buck-

Buck,

If you come up empty here,try CMDi.

Donna mailed me 2 weeks ago and asked me if I wanted one.

I think Andy made some.

Good Luck!

Buck,If you come up empty here,try CMDi.

Donna mailed me 2 weeks ago and asked me if I wanted one.

I think Andy made some.

Good Luck!
I was in contact with them earlier today and they do not have anymore. I always go to them first when I'm looking for their parts. I have one of the new style 67 pipes but would like to have another one of the older style pipes.

Regards,

-Buck- :)

THE QUESTION IS HOW MUCH ARE YOU WILLING TO PAY FOR A NEW ONE ?

Last edited by a moderator:

That reply is most arrogant, especially for someone that is selling all of your boats and parts to go back into cars. The same ones you tick off are the ones you want to unload your boat stuff on. Get real and cut the attitude - it is going to hurt you and big time.

That reply is most arrogant, especially for someone that is selling all of your boats and parts to go back into cars. The same ones you tick off are the ones you want to unload your boat stuff on. Get real and cut the attitude - it is going to hurt you and big time.
jmkarem I see you back on your all tricks again!!!!!! :angry: :angry: I guess you are a real winner.... I fill sorry for anyone that has to deal with you.. Just go away and leave I/W along :angry: :angry: Mr want a be COP

jmkarem I see you back on your all tricks again!!!!!! :angry: :angry: I guess you are a real winner.... I fill sorry for anyone that has to deal with you.. Just go away and leave I/W along :angry: :angry: Mr want a be COP
What about the twin JMKarem?... didn't speed JR follow that trail... :rolleyes: This may be fun to watch... Good point John, and Nightmare. I'll keep quiet... well, I guess not too quiet... ;)

David

OH NO!!! HERE WE GO AGAIN, GOOD NIGHT GUYS.

GOOD MORNING, THIS IS AN ADD ON TO MY PREVIOUS RESPONSE. WHY IS IT ALWAYS THE SAME GROUP OF GUYS? WHY ? WHILE ON THE OTHER HAND OTHER PEOPLE ARE JUST ASKING ME NORMAL SIMPLE QUESTIONS REGARDING THE ITEM, AND BY THE WAY MY TWIN IT WAS SOLD FOUR MONTHS AGO... THIS WILL BE THE ONLY RESPONSE TO YOU ALL.

THANKS,

JMKAREM.

OH NO!!! HERE WE GO AGAIN, GOOD KNIGHT GUYS.

I guess that is respect shown to you John... Knight

The correct comment would have been Good-Nite.. or Good-Night... a tribute to Nigtmare possibly?

I'm Done.

DJ :)

GOOD MORNING, THIS IS AN ADD ON TO MY PREVIOUS RESPONSE. WHY IS IT ALWAYS THE SAME GROUP OF GUYS? WHY ? WHILE ON THE OTHER HAND OTHER PEOPLE ARE JUST ASKING ME NORMAL SIMPLE QUESTIONS REGARDING THE ITEM, AND BY THE WAY MY TWIN IT WAS SOLD FOUR MONTHS AGO... THIS WILL BE THE ONLY RESPONSE TO YOU ALL.

THANKS,

JMKAREM.

THANKS,

JMKAREM.

On second thought,it's not worth the effort.

You'll never get it!

Post deleted.

Enjoy your cars.

BUCKSHOT, MAYBE YOU GUYS DID NOT UNDERSTANT THE QUESTION. I MENT HOW MUCH IS IT FOR A NEW ONE, NOT THAT I WAS GOING TO SELL IT TO YOU FOR MORE OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. I DO HAVE A NEW ONE THAT I CAN SELL YOU GIVE ME AN OFFER WELL ANYWAYS YES CAR'S FOR NOW WITH MY KID AS I DON'T GOT TO DRIVE 30 MILES TO THE POND.

Buck,

I wasen't planning on selling it, but if you need it,you can have the new 67AB pipe I have for what I paid for it from CMDi.I really don't have a use for it right now anyway.

It's a silver one,not the black one and I also have the inserts if you want them.

Buck,I wasen't planning on selling it, but if you need it,you can have the new 67AB pipe I have for what I paid for it from CMDi.I really don't have a use for it right now anyway.

It's a silver one,not the black one and I also have the inserts if you want them.
If you are willing to part with it than I'll take it.

Regards,

-Buck-

Answer to the original question: I have several of this style in stock (black version) and they can be had for $69.00 each plus shipping.

CMB/Crapshooter Boats

Stu Barr

Answer to the original question: I have several of this style in stock (black version) and they can be had for $69.00 each plus shipping.CMB/Crapshooter Boats

Stu Barr
Thanks Stu.

-Buck-

Back