• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB .45 OB Equi pipe with Irwin center

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dion smith

Looking for a ob pipe for a 7.5 , I am after the equi pipe with the Irwin center section.

Cheers,

Dion.

I make the pipes,but since moving to Georgia,I have not found anyone to do the welding. I can sell you the parts,with the Irwin center section, for $55.00 plus shipping.

Cheers Brad!

How is your 7.5 running? I'm tossing up wether to get a vision or an htb to add to the fleet. Like the look of the htb, like the rep of the vision. The new pipe will look great hanging of the back of either!! Did you go north for the nats?

All the best,

Dion,

Hi Dion, the 7.5 HTB is still running well.

I love the HTB360 (7.5 hull), others prefer the Vision. Both great hulls, all comes down to setup.

It would be fantastic to see another 7.5cc outboard running at Carribean!

I'll be there before too long, just getting a new 7.5 boat together so I don't look so slow when you and kris are on the water, lol.

I make the pipes,but since moving to Georgia,I have not found anyone to do the welding. I can sell you the parts,with the Irwin center section, for $55.00 plus shipping.

Ok, will try this search again as I have had this offer but can't seem to get any replies from Bob since he made me this offer(i have pm'd a few times now, and anymore and i would feel like i was bugging him), so if there is anyone else that has the parts needed or a complete pipe that they would be happy to sell, please let me know.

Cheers,

Dion.

Dion,

Don't forget about a LeeCRaft 460. I won the WTC in Charleston a few weeks ago with this hull against mant HTB, Vision, and others. It is a very competitive hull.

Hi Ron, I struggled to make a commitment on this but have decided on the vision. I chatted with Kris Flynn at a meet a few weeks ago and had a close look at his hulls and have since committed to a vision through Kris. Aaron A. has the htb hulls over here. Not sure on the LeeCraft suppliers in oz.

Cheers,

Dion.

Good luck Dion. I will be the first to say Shawn's Vision is an excellent choice as well..... :)

If anyone in OZ wants to try a LeeCraft 460, I am sure Alfred can get it there...... ;)

There is No Leecraft dealer in OZ

Greg
Maybe I need to hook-up Aaron and Alfred. Aaron's new signature would then read:

Visit My WebsiteWWW.OZSPECHOBBIES.COM
AUSTRALIAN AND NEW ZEALAND

DISTRIBUTOR FOR

NOVAROSSI and LEECRAFT

WWW.NOVAROSSIOZ.COM.AU

What a combination that would be!!!... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
BobYou PM'ed me asking if I wanted the parts also. I PM'ed you three times saying yes, I found a welder. Are you willing to sell me the parts or what?TL

Lol, looks like there is a whole crew of us with this offer from Bob with no replies, hopefully he is busy making us all the parts we so desperately want from him!!

Anybody have the Irwin pipe needed for the combo/center section or have the correct name/part code for the irwin pipe so we all know what to look for?

Cheers,

Dion.

Just a REPLY from Bob would be nice. If he can't do it just say so. That way we can move on.

TL

Yes, after watching the bob kensill interview on YouTube , I thought he would be right onto the job!

Back