• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 40x53/2

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlyinFinn

Looking for new or worked-up 40x53 props. PM me if you have one to part company with! Jeff.

Jeff,
How many do you want ? I have plenty in stock.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund
Well, Mr. Sholund, I guess I'd like to just try one. So, what would it take for you to shave, sharpen, and balance one up for my TSII mostly stock motor? BTW, I took a second place in Open Tunnel at our Club Race this last weekend with your 1440 2.57" cup, 39.63 mm prop I bought from you. Even though it was mostly a race of "survival", I was nearly keeping up with the top two A-mod boats, so THANKS! I'm still dialing in my TSII and I have a couple more tweaks to work on, but I am getting faster. I just heard a few good things about the 40x53, so I thought I'd try one out.

Thanks,

Jeff Kuust

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't get the "the race of survival", the water was flat as a table Finn. Your probably thinking about

the Kamakazi attacks at the starting line with 6 other boats! :lol: A district race will be just like that

only a bit more orderly.

I don't get the "the race of survival", the water was flat as a table Finn. Your probably thinking aboutthe Kamakazi attacks at the starting line with 6 other boats! :lol: A district race will be just like that

only a bit more orderly.
It was survival at the end of a few heats that garnered me a second place, not necessarily that I had a fast boat. Yes there was a bit of carnage a time or two. I did however, have enough speed to be somewhat competitive this time.

Back