• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: 3.5SS???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zrwhat

Looking for a 3.5ss motor in good condition for my new Villian that I am building. Or a similar built motor(MAC, Novarossi, Etc.). Looking for a competitive motor and will pay for the right motor. Thanks!

Brent

I talked to Gary yesterday and he is going to put me on the list, but he said not to hold my breath.

Does anybody know of a used SS or any other mod motors for sale?

Talking to Gary, you will get a HONEST Answer.

Soooooooooooo you could eather get a K&B Lower, and a CMB Power head, Or get the lawless lower and the CMB power head.

I put the lawless flex shaft in my K&B Lower, and havent had any breakage on the shaft.

Or you can run another powerhead.

I dont think you will be happy with a SS motor (stock).

If you want a stock SS motor, talk to me and i might be willing to part with it, 3-4 gals of 40 max through it, runs great.

NT

Gary seemed like a great guy on the phone, he was definitely honest about K&B.

NT: Just sent you an email on the SS.

I can give you a great deal on a 1 season old CMB greenhead. You have to find a lower unit...but those are easy to come by. The PTO and rod have been bushed by Precision Boats.

Send me a personal e-mail: [email protected]

Rick

Brent a Villain with a SS is a great combo, get to know the boat and if you feel you want more then add a tuned pipe. The Villain with one of the new hot powerheads will be a handfull, I have one now that I will be testing soon, You can get with Mike Z. directly for questions about this ;)

http://www.grimracer.com

Gene ;D

Just cought this post..

Gene is right the SS is about the best out of the box motor for the Villain S1. The trick is getting one..

Big B and SJHs Villains will run high 40s all day long with a SS and have lots of grunt comming out of the corners.

The PW motors are just a little to much power for the Villain S1 if you are not carefull.

Take the risk and stick with the SS you will not be disapointed.

Grim ;D

Still searching for a K&B 3.5ss, anyone know of one that is available? Thanks!

Brent

Back