• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: .21 Cooper Quiet Pipe (Inboard)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau Parsons

I am needing a .21 Cooper Quiet Pipe for a inboard project, if anybody has one that is in new/ lighty used I am in need of one.

Thanks Beau Parsons

Beau,

I have a new IB one, with the twin exhaust outlets (newer version), still in the box. Never used. PM me for more info.

John

I have a new one as will.

Dave Roach

Last edited by a moderator:
John I am going to pass I dont think it will be long enough since it was cut down, Joe W, what do you want for the new one in the box? SayMikey what is the condition of the used single outlet pipe?

Beau

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is in good shape looks to be full length...pm me if interested as its in the trailer headed to HOBART

Beau, Not a cooper but I have a AB parabolic pipe. Does have a small ding towards the end. Just throwing it out there for you as an option. Ryon

Ryon I am looking for a specific pipe thanks though, Joe I will check to see if it is long enough for my application,

Thanks Beau

Deal went south with the owner of Cooper Pipes, I need a dual outlet .21 Cooper Quiet Pipe inboard, new/used/ uncut. If you have one I could use it,

Thanks Beau

Back