• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 21 AB SS pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok this is the pipe I have, I am not sure what they are worth but this pipe is in very good condition... I used it for maybe half dozen runs or so.

20140812_205326_zps0c30a2d3.jpg

Paul,

That is the right one.

Not made anymore?

Price?

Unobtainable!!!

I have one also, could never get it to work as well as the Irwin S-Pipe.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

well now is the price matter... like i said I dont know what its worth.... i know they are not easy to replace for sure. let me know what its worth to you... i dont wanna burn you but dont wanna burn myself either.

Mark, this is Ron Lauderdale in Florida. I have one of Andy's XT pipes on my 45 Eagle and it screams. This looks exactly like my XT. Maybe he called it the SS at one point. I just finished a new 21 and I bought the NR DD for it. Obviously the DD requires a longer pipe than the wrap around header on the old style. First are you interested in selling your pipe, and how long is it from end of large end to where weld would be? Finally, if you would sell it , how much would you want for it?

The pipe pictured is a ss extra muffling version. I have the standard muffler version. Look at the cmd site, pics are there. My standard muffled version is the quietest .21 pipe i have ever owned.

Mark, i had exactly the opposite result, the ab ss pipe was better than my original irwin s pipe. But, that was for me, on my jae/cmb combo. Individual results may (will) vary.

Robin,

Do you want to trade your Irwin S-Pipe for another SS-21 pipe?

Let Me Know Please?

Mark Sholund

231-590-3023

Latest posts

Back