• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB .21 .45 Rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a Roadrunner 45 Ultralite that is dissassembled and partially stripped. There has been some racing damage,but nothing that can't be fixed. Includes hardware and metal tank. The boat is not perfect,but could be brought back to that condition. Will take $175.00 plus shipping. There is no cowl,but I have a mold for the original and will make one to go with the boat.

Bob Kensill

I have an early model 21-Roadrunner Extreme in good shape, also less cowl. Was looking to sell it complete with hardware, three servos and Rossi 21 long stroke with OPS pipe and Speedmaster carb + OS third channel remote needle for $400 plus shipping. Give me your E-mail and I'll send you some pix.

Rich

Looks like the first version 40 road runner to me.

Great little boat but a little on the expensive side don't you think.

Tim

jason

here is one of my used boats. i think 200.00 shipped to you(in lower 48) is fair. it needs hardware(speedmaster was on it). i will make a turfin and have instruction/set-up sheet. it needs a new set of sponson which i will provide.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tim k said:
Looks like the first version 40 road runner to me.Great little boat but a little on the expensive side don't you think.

Tim
That's why I was asking about the sponson width, tub & sponsons look more like regular R/R, not U/L. :unsure:

Back