• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 1/8 SCALE HYDRO KIT

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard H. Parshall jr.

Hello,

have a friend wanting to get into hobby... he would like a 1/8 scale hydro to go with the .67PICCO I want to sell him... any kits laying around out there??

Rick

I have a HumpBack Bud ML Boatworks kit, framed up with most of sheeting to finish build. No cowl or hardware 100.00 plus shipping (30.00 ??)

Here is a picture of Dicks '80 bud humpback kit. These are the pics as I am the one that framed it up for him. Again, the cowling is not included, it was just in the pics when I took the pics. It may have floor sheeting installed now too, cannot remember. Mike Luszcz

DSCF6005.jpg

DSCF6025.jpg

DSCF6012.jpg

Makes this boat.

80budweiser01.jpg

1979 Miss Circus Circus, made from Dumas turbine circus,bottom of hull has been primed for repainting,includes 1/4 flex shaft, video of first runs, $200plus actual shipping

100_1236.JPG

100_1237.JPG

100_1240.JPG

Latest posts

Back