World out board Championships

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gator 340

I am Not sure why James or John have not posted any thing on this but After checking out the web sight for the tunnel champs I see there are alot of spots still open so it is not to late to get in the show.

As of 2/4/08 the last up date

B tunnel 3 spots left

Sport B 6 spots left

D tunnel 1 spot left

Sport D 6 spots left No tuned pipe any thing else goes

Open tunnel 2 spots left

Mod VP 3 spots left.

Gas Tunnel 4 spots left

So for any of you guys that thaught it was to late to enter from what I see there are plenty of spots so get those entrys in and do not miss a chance to be apart of the greatest and largest gathering of OUT BOARDS only in the history of R/C boating.

Later Gator

Its posted on the front page of the website, and in the "Tunnel Champs" thread.

But thank you, Mr Peckerhead.

We actually just had another racer that had to back out due to personal reasons, so 4 more spots will be re-opened tonight.

~James

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm begining to beleive these so called personal reasons are stemmed from just plain ole FEAR!!! LOL, Thank You for the update Mr. Peckerhead. James did you ever get the piston/liner thing worked out??

Hey Steve, yep, Glenn Q is hooking us up. Shane should be good to go in a week or two.

Thanks, James

raffles & door prizes - 2 **** good reasons i'm glad john finch doesn't run ob tunnels :p :lol: :lol: .

Hey Mr. P (aka Gator) (aka Tonya)

Why don't you build more 'Gatorcraft' Mod-VP boats and fill the class? :lol:

Hmm,

Anyone want to drive last years winning MOD-VP?? I could ship it over for the right driver ;)

Kris

Now there a heck of an offer. Shipping might cost as much as a new one though.

Have you can that boat anymore Kris?

Hey,

Yeah I ran it a couple of times, I fixed the cowling on, similar to a conventional tunnel. And also fitted 'splash rails' under the cowl so water cant just flow under the cowl striaght into the hull.

These boats are GREAT!

Kris

Latest posts

Back