Woodstuff 28, 32, and 36 inch FE collection pics

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This may be a stupid question, but why are you running 5 cells when everyone else who is racing runs 4 cells?

Just because you can is an acceptable answer..... :rolleyes:

on your o.s. lower what parts did u need to convert it to electric? i have the o.s. lower and want to make the p-spec with the ul-1 motor.also were did u get them?

To convert an OS, you need to make a stand off plate, and tubes for the stand off. You will need to purchase the 3.5 size 5mm to square end coupler from fullers fast or hyperformance products, and you can get the motor from Offshore Electrics, or Tower hobbies. Kris Flynn on this site, and Offshore Electrics makes a nice stand off as well. His name is Kris Flynn on here.

very nice fleet of FE's, looks like you got the conversions figured out. i am shocked that a 1y on 5s isnt giving you problems with heat, even with a cc240. my experience in mono's that motor (not a castle but neu) likes 4s and big props (645, 447, 1450). pay attention to the heat because all that stuff is expensive and the 240's go up in flames easy. have you played with any 2s set-ups? i have a 1512 1d that i am looking for something to do with.

good job!!

those look like trailer queens but obviously they are not.... show and go! imagine that..

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back