Woodstuff 28, 32, and 36 inch FE collection pics

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Luszcz

Vendor
New Video, 36" going 64.7mph

http://www.youtube.com/user/cybercrxt#p/a/u/0/-5sQBF_Yy-k

Been working on these boats for a little while, and I am getting closer to finished. The 32" is actually done, and running, the other two still have some work to do. The 28" is for P-Spec, the 32" is for P-OPC, and the 36" is for anything it wants to be in! haha I added the mahogany sponson decks, and paintwork. Update, they are all up and running, and running Gooooodddd! Mike

DSCF1254.jpg

DSCF1257.jpg

DSCF1258.jpg

DSCF1260.jpg

DSCF1263.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Been working on these boats for a little while, and I am getting closer to finished. The 32" is actually done, and running, the other two still have some work to do. The 28" is for P-Spec, the 32" is for P-OPC, and the 36" is for anything it wants to be in! haha I added the mahogany sponson decks, and paintwork. Still have to finish the 36" cowling..add a windshield and numbering, and clear coat it. Mike

IMGP1201Large.jpg

IMGP1197Large.jpg

IMGP1196Large.jpg

IMGP1195Large.jpg

TEAM BOATS !!! LOOKING GOOD MIKE.

tk

Wow! Triplets! The one in the middle sure looks familiar.
wink.gif
I like the Mahogany, looks much better than the plain boring Birch.
smile.gif
You have TERMINATOR all excited now, he has a thing for penny loafers and Pink boats!
laugh.gif

Yeah, the color on the cowlings is actually burgundy . I guess my crappy camera made it more pink, but it really is a LOT darker in person. Oh well! Mike

Yeah, the color on the cowlings is actually burgundy . I guess my crappy camera made it more pink, but it really is a LOT darker in person. Oh well! Mike

Maybe it's just me. When I owned a 32" woodstuff that bears a striking resemblence to the one in your photo the cowl was a perfect match to the HOK UK18 over BC02 paint chip in my book. HOK UK 18 Pink Kandy BC02 Orion Silver Base Coat. It does look different in your photo, I thought it might just be the light. It is entirely possible that the current owner repainted the cowl and that I am just full of B.S.
biggrin.gif

Haha, Naw, I repainted the cowlings with Valspar spray dark burgundy, then satin Valspar spray, then coated in Dupont 2k Urethane clear. I cannot believe how pink they look in the pics,cause believe me, they are NOTHING like that in person! Mike

Took these before I left the pond last night. Its of the 32" woodstuff. I love it! Mike

IMGP1207Large.jpg

IMGP1214Large.jpg

I am just full of B.S.
biggrin.gif
i think we all know that larry..lol .. nice boats mike great job.

tk
Not nearly as full as you are!
tongue.gif

Mike, Have you run those boats when its windy yet. My 28" woodstuff handles the rough water really well but with those billboards on the front of the sponsons it wouldn't turn into the wind without adjusting my steering dual rate. They are shaved down consideably, and I have even considered removing them all together. What kv rating of motor are you running on them and on how many cells? (I'm not familiar with the electric classes)

Mike,

The 28 should be able to run with any piped nitro 21 and the 32 should smoke 'em, and handle the power better because of it's size. What do you run for props?

Woodstuff is the brand, and Mike Crawford is the builder. He has apparently scaled way back on building this year, so getting one may be difficult. After talking to Dick Loab and myself, Mike has decided to give a 30" FE hull a try. It will be specifically built to do FE spec with! Exciting I think. Let me know if you need his #. Also, I will be doing tests on the Lynx FE for spec class, and of course the Shaman FE. Until I have all my Woodstuffs finished, and my new Shaman and Lynx finished, I cannot give further comparison. But based on the 32 woodstuff, and the prototype Shaman FE..they are the best on the market..at least from what I have tried. Mike

Woodstuff is the brand, and Mike Crawford is the builder. He has apparently scaled way back on building this year, so getting one may be difficult. After talking to Dick Loab and myself, Mike has decided to give a 30" FE hull a try. It will be specifically built to do FE spec with! Exciting I think. Let me know if you need his #. Also, I will be doing tests on the Lynx FE for spec class, and of course the Shaman FE. Until I have all my Woodstuffs finished, and my new Shaman and Lynx finished, I cannot give further comparison. But based on the 32 woodstuff, and the prototype Shaman FE..they are the best on the market..at least from what I have tried. Mike
Mike,

Thanks. I'll keep an eye on this forum for more details (I think you bailed out on the OSE forum...).

We went to our pond today and had a blast with the VS-1. My son "rebuilt" his SV-27 after a major motor fire on the stock motor; he is now running a UL-1 motor. Ran 40mph on GPS w/o any tuning, trimming or propping...

P

Latest posts

Back