WoodStuff 21 tunnel hull

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The one I just sold Julian was setup as follows: K&B SS21, bottom of the propshaft even with the bottom of the sponsons, slight negative shaft angle, X437/3 prop. My boat balanced at 31% with no weight added. This is the setup that Mike Crwford helped Brian Nelsen come up with when Brian owned the boat. Fast, stable, and very good in rough water.

Would anyone care to share some baseline setup for the mentioned boat?

Like CG

engine heigth

engine angle

so on & so on

Any help would be appreciated
Rick , Mike Craford will be at WTC with some goodies to sell , -Nice prop boxes ,boats, etc-. He can help you the best,Nice Guy.. Dick Loeb :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Would anyone care to share some baseline setup for the mentioned boat?

Like CG

engine heigth

engine angle

so on & so on

Any help would be appreciated
Rick , Mike Craford will be at WTC with some goodies to sell , -Nice prop boxes ,boats, etc-. He can help you the best,Nice Guy.. Dick Loeb :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
unfortunately, I won't be there with 1 tunnel hull,,,,, that doesn't run properly!!!!!

I have a 28" woodstuff too, but mine is FE, so not sure how much I could help. Mik

Mike, Does Mike Crawford live in NC? I may want to do that Spec Tunnel sooner than I thought.

Chilli

Last edited by a moderator:
Naw, Mike is up north near Wisconsin I think. He is bringing his full lineup for sale to the WTC race. If you need a 28 let me know and I will pick it up for you. Mike

I think I may just have you do that Mike. That would be awesome. I just have to work out some logistics, like how I'm going to sneak the hull past my wife.
unsure.gif
I guess I'll give Mike a call and we'll go from there. I take it the boat comes sealed and I have to do the finish?

Chilli

Now that is a easy one, Give your wife your credit card and tell her to have a great day shipping.Works for me every time.

Dave Roach

I don't know Dave, I think she has a thing for the UPS man.

mike/chilli, i can bring it back from the wtc with me. i can get it to you, no problemo, but getting it past the wife - you're on your own sucka :eek: :lol: :lol: !!

Latest posts

Back