wood racing products at hobart

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve wood

i will be bringing all my head/liner shims to hobart,along with a dozen,or so, sets of radio box seals, and 3 of the new updated prop pitch gauges. every thing is gonna be on sale,especially the new gauges,if you've wanted one ,stop by and check out the new model

i will be bringing all my head/liner shims to hobart,along with a dozen,or so, sets of radio box seals, and 3 of the new updated prop pitch gauges. every thing is gonna be on sale,especially the new gauges,if you've wanted one ,stop by and check out the new model
Steve, I want 12 Seals & the piece you glue onto the boat that they slip onto...... joe warren.

Steve, I want 12 Seals & the piece you glue onto the boat that they slip onto...... joe warren.
that will be 4 sets.want them shipped with the motors?

Back