Wisconsin Shootout

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sport hydro

Just a reminder that the Badger spring race is coming up on June 7. There is a pre-reistration for the race. I have attached the flyer which is due by 4 June.

We welcome all drivers in and around district 4 to join the Badger club on the 7th.

Sent mine out today,

B Hydro

D Hydro

My father;

Sport 20

D Mono

1/8 scale

Larry Gempp Jr.

I will be sending mine out soon.

A Hydro

B Hydro

D Hydro - I am hoping to paint the D this weekend, then will be testing in prep for your race.

Paul

Ed, please let me know if there are any other entries for e/f hydro. If there may be a class, Ill enter in it as well. ;)

The Twin needs to be dusted off.

Larry Jr.

Looking forward to this one........

I'll bring three boats!

watch out here comes the Bad Frog......... Ribbit!

Big AL

P.S. sending in the registration ;)

Any E/F Hydros enter yet?
Larry Jr.
Hey Larry,

Talked with Tony LaVigna over the weekend. He said he'd call you to find out if your serious about running (as he put it) the crazy fast hydros on our little pond.

Mark Dauer doesn't know if he'll have his ready.

Have not gotten any other responses.

Sorry.

larry,

if it wasn't 7hrs away from me i would go and bring the 67 boat.

get ahold of me please i need to talk to you about something.

and on a side note i talked to mark and the race in quad cities is going to be cancelled.

chris

Hey everyone. Still looking for registrations for our race. Right now, its looking like a small turnout.

On a side note, If the weather doesn't cooperate this Sunday, would the're be enough interest in re-running the race the next Sunday sense the Quad Cities race has been canceled?

Hey everyone. Still looking for registrations for our race. Right now, its looking like a small turnout.

On a side note, If the weather doesn't cooperate this Sunday, would the're be enough interest in re-running the race the next Sunday sense the Quad Cities race has been canceled?
I, and a couple of others that I know are planning on going and registering as a "walk up". I wasn't sure what I was going to run.

IMO, you will have a lot more entries that show up.

eek, me and my dad just decided at frickin 1:30 in the morning that we're gonna run...what time is the driver's meeting and what time does the race start? the flyer says nothing about times.

we will hopefully be running D mono and Sport 40

Back