Winternats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marty, are you going to run an all nitro race like you did this year?

Thanks,

Steve Ball

Yes, that is the plan. We will be setting the date as soon as possible so that people can plan their Winter Vacation down in sunny Florida.

Last year the race was the weekend after the Winternats so that people could go to both if they wanted. My hope is that this date will be the same again this year.

Great, I hope to be able to come.

Thanks,

Steve

Yes, that is the plan. We will be setting the date as soon as possible so that people can plan their Winter Vacation down in sunny Florida.

Last year the race was the weekend after the Winternats so that people could go to both if they wanted. My hope is that this date will be the same again this year.

Great, I hope to be able to come.

Thanks,

Steve

It will be great to see you - been a while. I will see you in Charleston too
default_smile.png

I think this race will be even better than last year and it was REALLY fun and compeititive last year. Tough one to win.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back