Winter nats, saw race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
which saw trails? here in d-12? don't think next year's have a date yet, but elizabeth city, n.c. is 11/1 thru 11/3

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Mitchell is looking for the SAW date for D12 in early 2014.

Mitchell,

Send Kentley Porter a PM on here. I will see him in two weeks at the last SAW for this year and I will get a date if you don't hear anything by then!!!... :)

The winter nat will be 3rd weekend in Jan 2014.
David when is the official post going up for the winternats, people need to start making plans....what i know is it will be a 3 day event, but when will it be posted on

r/c racing events....keep us updated please :)

Mitchell,

Looks like Winternats end of Jan, NC SAWS in April, so a Feb or early March date should work. The Atlanta Spring Nats is usually the end of April. I hope this helps.

Mitchell,

Looks like Winternats end of Jan, NC SAWS in April, so a Feb or early March date should work. The Atlanta Spring Nats is usually the end of April. I hope this helps.

The Spring Nats are being looked at for April 12-13, 2014. The race is usually mid April each year. The CMB World Tunnel race is May 2-4, 2014.

Last edited by a moderator:
The winter nat will be 3rd weekend in Jan 2014.
David when is the official post going up for the winternats, people need to start making plans....what i know is it will be a 3 day event, but when will it be posted onr/c racing events....keep us updated please :)
I will see if we can get it posted here real soon.We are trying to get a 1 day race setup the first part of Dec also.

This will be a test run for the winter Nat's.

Back