Wine Run Starlight, In

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike , Wayne Dunlap and Amber Dunlap will be there from the Madison Club.

Amber wil be driving a RTR on 2.4

Wayne will be driving a thunderboat also on 2.4

thanks Doug

I've had a couple of people ask me about running their gas Mono's. We aren't offering that class but since I don't have a large number(Enough just not a bunch) of gas cats I wouldn't object to running Mono's and Cat's together. That is, if the Cat guys don't object. Also, I have seen little interest in FE Tunnel so If you have an SV-27,UL-1 or whatever bring it and we'll just make it an "Open" FE class. That will give the FE guys a chance to show their stuff.

RTR class is looking pretty good for entries, what's the total so far?
Jeremy,

Right now RTR is probably the most popular class. I have 9 so far. Sport 20 is a little thin. Some of you RTR guys might want to add that class.

Mike
How many Sport 20's you got right now??

I have my new one entered you saw how dependable that motor was at Mt vernon, I will try agian.

MIKE,

I will bring my T boat too on ch 76

Last edited by a moderator:
RTR class is looking pretty good for entries, what's the total so far?
Jeremy,

Right now RTR is probably the most popular class. I have 9 so far. Sport 20 is a little thin. Some of you RTR guys might want to add that class.

Mike
How many Sport 20's you got right now??
I have just 2 (possibly 3) Sport 20's entered as of now.
What happen to sport20? I know Wes and James can t go. dont have to bother with just two.

Mike,

go ahead and put me down for Sport 20 too then, same info as RTR.

Come on Jeremy, you know you want to now :D :D :D :D

Mike, Is there enough boat to make a scale class ?????

Last edited:
Hey Mike

Due to a death in the family, I'm not going to by able to race on Saturday.

Thanks

Mike Bird

Back