Who's In ?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When we ran the Storm race we did 6 laps for everyone gas, nitro, and FE. (less counting confusion) The tri-oval stretches it out, but it is still tight in the first turn and tends to collect dead wood. Eight laps is two more chances to hit one.

Mic
Agreed. The Tri- Oval is the equalizer vs the short coarse 6 / 8 laps. It worked well the last time at 6 laps.

When we ran the Storm race we did 6 laps for everyone gas, nitro, and FE. (less counting confusion) The tri-oval stretches it out, but it is still tight in the first turn and tends to collect dead wood. Eight laps is two more chances to hit one.Mic
We will be running 6 laps on the tri-oval.

When we ran the Storm race we did 6 laps for everyone gas, nitro, and FE. (less counting confusion) The tri-oval stretches it out, but it is still tight in the first turn and tends to collect dead wood. Eight laps is two more chances to hit one.Mic
Jimmy,

How do you guys do the mill time, full Tri-oval or standard oval course?

10414457_756145744456888_375391055678182100_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mod-VP and tri oval....just like peas and carrots!
Yeep - and I have a bad azz Mod VP
default_tongue.png

Ron all the area down the side of the pond is good on both sides of the driver stand....we try to park toward the big trees on the end closes to the house to allow the tents and smaller trailers room and not block the view. But to be honest there is no "bad" parking areas. The hosts of this race are awesome....we have always had a great time at any of the races here. Even though the pond is smaller the challenge to me is I can't "go wide" when Deryl hollers at me! And I believe you do 8 laps instead of 6 so make sure your pit man can count that high.
So JJ,

Are you and Deryl coming too? Maturo bringing his camper too. Can you say Pergo??....
default_smile.png

Classes are stacking up nicely- 100 boats already

20 racers and 103 to be exact- 5 months out-
default_rolleyes.gif

Back