who will win the Superbowl

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

who will win the superbowl

• packers

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • steelers

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Well it will be opposite of whatever you choose Julian. Remember the last thread. Just did not go your way.

Mike

PACKERS

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly don't give a rats azz about professional sports, but if I was backed up against a wall and had to make a choice I would have to side with the purple pansies division rival. The power of cheese.

It really pains me to say this.....the team from western pa. will win. I refuse to say that name *********** GO RAVENS**********

Well I like both and was torn on who to root for until I got this sent to me-

Every Red Blooded American should jump in line to support the Green Bay Packers! The Packers defeated the Chicago Bears on Sunday afternoon thus earning them the opportunity to go to the Super Bowl. By doing so, they saved the Hard-Working, Red Blooded, Taxpaying Americans literally several million dollars of tax money. How you say? Simple... we were told that if the Chicago Bears had won that President Obama (and probably his family) would be attending the Super Bowl to cheer on his hometown team. Since the Bears lost...the President won't be attending. The money saved from not using Air Force 1, the limousines, all the additional security, and let's not forget Michelle Obama's entourage, is literally several million dollars! Therefore every American should cheer on the Green Bay Packers at the Super Bowl to show them our gratitude. Oh...and let's not forget to thank Chicago Bear's Quarterback Jay Cutler for his role in the Packer's success! With that said...let's circulate this email to everyone we know so they can understand why they should cheer for America's team...the Green Bay Packers!

Since they helped this hard working tax payer's wallet it seems only fitting to root for the Packers. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back