Who makes this Eagle hydro?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi! I know that PIP has a dealer in Korea, and they are really popular. Not sure, but it might be one of theirs. If it isn't Hmmmmm? ??? Might be korean, or a copy

Hammer

If you look at the bottom of the web page you will see phone numbers, email address, and a company name.

-Mike

Mike, that web page is just the seller in Korea, the hull is US made. Import duties in Korea make the price double if I were to order it from Korea. I was trying to find out who made it so I could get it direct from the USA. But thanks anyways.

I found out from the other list that it is a Phil Thomas hull. Apparently THE Winston Lobster hull to get.....

Thanks Bill, good recommendation! I've got one of Randy's War Eagle .45s a couple of years ago. Superbe hull and a great .45.

The hull above is a 1/8, for .60-.67 engine size. Highly recommended and built by Phil Thomas. Guess I'll see if Phil has time to built another one. ;D

Yes that boat is my hull..

I sent Mr Park the photos and he is taking orders for them there i korea,, hope he gets one sold..

Anyone in the USA that is interested in my boats email me at [email protected]..

I have the scale hydros 89 U10 Winston Eagle,, the 2000 T5 BUD,,the 82U55 Oboy Oberto style hull,,and the Karleson 30' roundnose hydro.

i also make the Super Sport45 sport 40 hydro..

Thanks PHIL THOMAS RC MARINE DESIGNS

Back