Who makes this boat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alex McCollister

Does anyone know who makes this boat? Anyone have a used boat like this or one very similar in 20 size for sale?

Attachments

• Whit boat red driver.jpg
    Whit boat red driver.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 69
Hard to tell from the angle the picture is taken, but it looks like the cowling is wide at the back end and narrows down at the front.
If that's the case and there's a "funkey" ride pad, protrusion acrost the transom it is an Expresscraft boat made in Titusville, Fl.
The boat mentioned above Does Not Qualify as a 1/8th or a Gas scale.

If the above is not the case. And if it is a gel coated polyester resin hull, it is more than likely a Steve Muck or John Bordon 1/8th scale (John Bordon now has Steve Muck's molds)

Or, if it is an epoxy glass hull, It is more than likely a Velasco 1/8th scale

Give us some better pictures and some measurements of what you have.

FloridaScaleBoa, thanks for the info. But this boat pictured is billed as a 20 size and Expresscraft only hydro is billed as a gas boat. Would like to find a cowling like that to see if it could be made to fit my Dave Frank sport 20 I built back in the late 80s! I built his Sport 40 from the plans and then I had the plans down sized to make a Sport 20. I just never built the cowling for it!

Last edited:
Back