Whiplash Sport40

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Blazer

Supporting Member
I finally got one of them done (except for the front bull noses and the cowl). If you are interested in building this boat, please let me know. I have been running this design for about 3 years now with a lot of sucess.

Brian

Blazer Marine

BrianBlazerDSCF0087.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
how much fuel do you put in it?can it be cut down to make a 21? whay about the bottom ...let's see it! looks great how much is the kit or the plans?

Last edited by a moderator:
BrianBlazerDSCF0092.JPG

Plans are drawn in CAD. You will have two sheets, a full size layout of the boat complete with motor placement, rudder, strut etc. The other sheet is of the frames. Instuctions are included as well.

Plans price: $50.00

Kit is out of 1/8" and 1/16" birch, cut from a CNC router. Top notch all the way. Everything fits together perfectly. Not much sanding required. All of the wood is supplied, as well as the full size layout sheet, cowl and instructions

Kit price: $200.00

Thanks for the interest,

Brian

Brian I would be interested in a kit. Would you email me some pictures of the cowl and what are the diminsions of the boat? Email me at [email protected]. Thanks.

Back