Whiplash 40

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

larcor69

Supporting Member
I got my awsome kit the other week but all I have is the old style instruction's Brian said he would send some updated one's to me but I wanna get going on this kit I framed it up with the exception od glueing the sponseons front to the outter frame rail thats where I have a question, I guess the newer sport 20 is built the same just need some input thanks..Corey

You are the only one with the new design. I will get the instructions to you as soon as I can. The only difference that you will be able to tell is the sponsons. You should be able to figure them out from the pictures I sent you.

Thanks, Brian

Brian,

Thanks for the boat that you got to me before the holidays. It is excellet!!!. I can not wait to get it on the water. I am finishing it up right now. Unfortunately I did not get the hardware in time for the New Years day runs.

I will send Pictures when it is done.

Thanks again

Jim Piazza

You are the only one with the new design. I will get the instructions to you as soon as I can. The only difference that you will be able to tell is the sponsons. You should be able to figure them out from the pictures I sent you.
Thanks, Brian
Oh, duh..lol I didnt even see the pic's at the bottom of your e-mail...lol I do have it all right then Thanks

Brian makes a great kit now that I am done with building other boats I can finish the sport 20 I bought from him a year ago.

Back