Whiplash 20 Question

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hydro rob

I searched for hours... found nothing relevant.

I looking for pictures of radio boxes, and their set-ups as well as what mounts you guys are using... Thanks

I searched for hours... found nothing relevant.

I looking for pictures of radio boxes, and their set-ups as well as what mounts you guys are using... Thanks
Rob: I made my servo mounts out of aluminum angle, there is not much room but it can be done. I will email you some pictures tonite if you pm me your email. Rick

I made my servo mounts out of good ol wood...the one thing i did for my radio box was to glue in 1/8th bass stringers at every corner inside the box there is and i can honestly say that ive not gotten a single drop of water in the box, which is how it should be.....ill see if i can find any pics, and post em if i have any.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Rick, got the email...Wow Chris your setup is cool, would have never thought of that....

Anyone got an extra tank laying around?

send me yor email and i will email you the setup i have on mine with 3 servos plenty of room for receiver and battery ok..

JCR

Back