• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

whip sport 40 for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike stover

Whiplash sport 40

OS 45, with hardware.

Add your electronics and prop.

$300.00 + shipping

OBRO

First i will take it wins

paypal prefered

1440514714193.jpg

Mike,

What generation is the Whip and general history on the 7.5 motor such as original parts or rebuilt etc.

Thanks

Brad

Brad

I bought the whip from Terry Munn from Canada a few years ago, and just used it as a play boat. Unsure of any other history before that.

The motor was gone through by Rod Garrity about three years ago, and hasnt been run since. As i have concentrated on my race boats instead. I do know that Rod upgraded the OS rotor disc to a K&B rotor disc which is supposed to be alot better.

That boat has been around for awhile, I remember when Terry got it a few years back, it is a Gen.1 hull and was one of Blazers poster child boats for his web site at one time, must be a well built boat been around for 8 years or longer

Back