What's up with the fuel guys on here?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know everyone is entitled to their opinion,but this kind of insult is not needed. I think this clown should be banned from IW for life.

I don't know where he runs all his super fast boats, but a quick check of IMPBA and NAMBA shows he doesn't belong to either.

Any bets his "super fast" boats are not as fast as he thinks they are and are closer to toy grade than what most race with?

He didn't much respect the waters we test on as well....him and his brother where kind of jerks....kind of hogging the waters and running sometimes when we where in the retrieve boat...they didn't much care for us nitro guys and they only ran with us a few times....didn't want to say anything until I read what he said on here....Don thanks for giving the boot

WARNING....SARCASM BELOW

I thought he seemed like a nice guy...typical for an FE boater haha

sorry lads...of course us FE boaters are good people too

Boaters are good people. All the power sources have that 1 in a 100 that are jack wagons.

.......I'm the one so this guy had to go.

Yep! Id say most folks who play with fast lil race boats of any kind...are purty good folks!
default_smile.png
:)

Back