what's this

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave,

Good first post. I would have told you exactly what you said. You paid that much for the motor and assecories. As for the hull I don't know the maker but it sure looks kind of funky. It almost looks as if the guy modified the hull himself by taking a sport .40 hull and added rear sponsons. The guy you bought this from has been trying to unload this on e-bay for along time.

Let us know how it runs, couldn't hurt to try it before you buy another boat.

Well...it's interesting! For some reason it conjures up thoughts of the X-Men's Wolverine--go figure. I'm with Big Daddy though, run that puppy before you dump it. You just never know. If nothing else, it'll give you a way to break in that new K&B.

Dave did you get the mounting and maintenance instructions and the parts list with your engine?

I did buy the same engine (nib) this weekend ;D and mine got it so if you didn't I can email it to you........

Thanks Oscar, I dont know what comes with it. this is my first outboard can use all the help i can get. right now im finishing a scale hydro that i started about 13 years ago. only ran it 1 day this summer. trying to get 2 going so me and the kids can play next year, hard to run in winter in maine. you can e-mail me at [email protected]

When you get your moter without it you can send me a message and I will scan them for you. :)

Back