whats the record for an a class outboard rigger in impba

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
an A class outboard hydro is like school on a saturday..... no class

I beg to differ with you Tom........The "A" outboard hydro record for SAW is held by David Hall......
I'm betting Tom's reply was more in line of when's the last time you saw one race rather than in any way mean to discredit Dave's record. Personally the last time I saw an outboard hydro run in an actual heat race was back in the mid 90's. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I beg to differ with you Tom........The "A" outboard hydro record for SAW is held by David Hall......
I'm betting Tom's reply was more in line of when's the last time you saw one race rather than in any way mean to discredit Dave's record. Personally the last time I saw an outboard hydro run in an actual heat race was back in the mid 90's. :)
you saw mine run last year, don........

****! I keep forgetting that's an outboard! I stand corrected sir, was thinking back to a guy in D12 named Dave Jones who ran a red one in the mid to late 90's that was pretty darn fast.

Last edited by a moderator:
****! I keep forgetting that's an outboard! I stand corrected sir, was thinking back to a guy in D12 named Dave Jones who ran a red one in the mid to late 90's that was pretty darn fast.
Hey do any of you guys remeber Kenny Stone of okcmb and his sundowner outboard rigger modifieds?

Last edited:
Back