What's New At rcRacingEvents.com

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Britton

Just wanted to let you guys know some of the new features at rcRacingEvents.com

New Features:

Clubs now have the option to not accept PayPal© payments and can hold their event entirely by online mail in. This allows clubs who do not have, or do not wish to create a PayPal account, to still hold an event using rcRacingEvents.com via the mail in option.

Next, In the racers profile area, everyone can now see what races a racer has attended using rcRacingEvents.com, as well as the scores they received. This area also has a link to the profile of the club that held the race. Giving all contact information for that club.

For example: If a club broadcasts a race online using rcRacingEvents.com's video streaming servers and posts the scores in real time, people on the internet can now click on a racers profile and see the score that that racer received in a heat they watched just moments earlier.

Also, Entries can now be edited after they have been posted. You can now add the racer to another class, remove them from a class, change frequencies, change their sanction and ID, add or remove guest fee's etc.

Finally a club can now maintain a list of all members, with complete contact and sanction information. Members can be emailed individually, or all members can be emailed at once. Club dues for membership can now be maintained automatically by rcRacingEvents.com. See immediately who is in good standing.

Coming Soon:

Clubs will be able to accept annual membership dues online via PayPal or mail in.

Clubs will be able to see what and how many races each member has attended.

Register as a racer and complete your boat profiles, and your class and frequency information will auto-populate when you enter a race using rcRacingEvents.com.

District and local high points series will be available online. If all clubs in a district joins rcRacingEvents.com and uses it for all high points races, rcRacingEvents.com will automatically create and display high points information for that district. Clubs can create their own local high points series with just a few clicks as well.

These are exciting times at rcRacingEvents.com. We are growing rapidly and adding features monthly. Be sure to check out rcRacingEvents and see what it can do for your club.

And best of all, rcRacingEvents.com is completely free to use!

Bill

rcRacingEvents.com

Last edited by a moderator:
As stated Bill, awesome stuff- and it just keeps getting better
wink.gif

You spent a lot of time on this project as a whole and it shows .

Andy

Thanks guys. I really appreciate it.

I know I don't get the recognition, encouragement, or support that some of the other guys get, but that's ok by me.

Working on rcRacingEvents lets me do two of the things I love the most. Writing software and anything related to racing rc boats. If I can write a program that can help even just one club do something a little easier, then that's all the satisfaction I need. I have never received a single dime from anyone who has ever used rcRacingEvents. And that's just how I want it. I don't do this for money, and don't even want any. I do it purely for the love of the hobby. Nothing more.

Again, thanks guys. Your words of support really are appreciated.

Bill

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Bill - Almost everyone in District 3 appreciates you. Well almost everyone. A certain few don't. :ph34r: They must be blind!

It's easy to just expect these great improvements to appear for our hobby, but I don't believe enough racers actually realize the 100's of hours that go into projects like this. I for one, want to give you a BIG THANK YOU for all you've done.

We love what you do! ;)

Ron Ratoff

Mary Hellwig

Back