What's Being Built?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Grimmy,

If that wasn't enough for ya,

HK1.jpg

Paul.

Paul,

Keep them coming my friend... I like all the good looking boats.

One more thing....You know what they say about pink boats dont ya..

Pink is cool if your the fastest guy at the pond...However if your not.... 8) 8) ;D

Grim ;D

Hey Mike,

Okay, if you insist. ;D Details, details.

UL1.jpg

UL2.jpg

Oh BTW: I really don't like pink but rest assured you'd only see the transom on that boat. 8)

Paul.

Dagnabit you two, Now I want a Shovelnose ;D

Got some FE parts lay'n around too............

Gene 8)

VERRRRRY nice boat's BTW ;)

The back huh... OK thats fair...

BTY did everbody see Pauls UL-125 up close..take a closer look.. :p

Grim ;D

2-T, 2 or maybe 3-S, 1-Q, 1-P, 2-O, 1-N2 all home built and designed SAWs riggers, 1-S & Q, 1-P, 1-N2 & O, all oval home built and designed. We have long cold winters! ;D Am I crazy?

Hello Guys,

Slideblues, thanks for the comps on the boats. I do like my sport/scale hydros. ;D

Mike, you bum! Man I can't wait till next year so I can thump you but good. I can see I'll have to "teach" you what FE is all about you slimer you! Oh BTW: I do plan on a KILLER LSH ride for next year so keep working on those sponsons. ;D ;D

Paul.

Yeah they let a few of us move in once in a while. Not much else to to but build boats. My wife does get a bit angry though because I use up our much needed fire wood and get dust all over our igloo. Not to mention all the ivory I waste, (in her opinion) making props and such, using up the seal oil for shaft lube and water proofing, and of course our berrys for paint and graphics. But, life goes on.

Hello Guys,

Not to mention all the ivory I waste, (in her opinion) making props and such, using up the seal oil for shaft lube and water proofing
LMAO!!!! I'm guessing your not part of the "PITA" crowd. ;)

Paul.

Latest posts

Back