What's Being Built?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Pachmayer

Hey Guys,

Just curious as to what people have on their bench for next year. I'll start by posting what I have going on over the winter months.

New boats for next season;

N2 Hydro, scratch built.

O Hydro, scatch built.

P/Q Hydro, complete re-fit of my H&M Evo.

S Hydro, FX1 kit from Climate.

LSH, Raptor from Forrester Race Designs

P-Sport Hydro, Doug ??????? ;D

1/8th Scale Hydro, 82 Atlas Van Lines

N2 Offshore, some kind of cat.

P/Q Offshore, H&M M1 Supercat S

Unlimited Offshore, Toss up between the 46" PIP Falcon and 42" MHZ Cat. I have both so I'm not sure which one I'm going with yet.

Nutz, I better start cuttin wood! ;D

Paul.

Wow, guess you better be calling all them sponsors you have to send them parts to you. ;)

Hey Guys,

Just curious as to what people have on their bench for next year. I'll start by posting what I have going on over the winter months.

N2 Hydro, scratch built.

O Hydro, scatch built.

Unlimited Offshore, Toss up between the 46" PIP Falcon and 42" MHZ Cat. I have both so I'm not sure which one I'm going with yet.

Paul.

Hey Paul, Great topic. Hopefully it stays on track.

2004 stuff from Climate Models

Fullers/Climate El Lobo II (wood) kit. Brand NEW kit available NOW!

Climate Matrix Ultimate. 12-18 cell rigger. NEW

Climate Banshee. 24 cell rigger. NEW

Climate Predator. 6 cell M2 rigger. NEW. Plans and construction article to be published in RCBM or RC Driver Magazine

Forresterace Raptor LSH NEW

Forresterace Swift ECO NEW

Forresterace Hydromite (400 stock)

Osborn/Climate 6-8 cell Shovelnose NEW

Perhaps 1 or 2 more things just to keep Y'all guessing!

Peter R.

Peter you seem to love the hydros/riggers. When are you going to put together a killer mono kit other than the el lobo?

Any news on the fiberglass ev we spoke about a while back?

Paul your nuts! just kidding. May I ask if your married? I could never escape that much! I'm jealous :(

Steven Vaccaro

www.OffshoreElectrics.com

Hey Peter,

What's with all the new stuff? Now I have to rethink what I'm going to build, you BUM! ;D

If any of you guys haven't had the pleasure of building one of Climates boats I would say GO FOR IT! They are very nice to build and it all fit's together perfect. Oh ya, instructions are pretty good too.

BTW: I'm not affilliated with Climate Models in any way, shape or form. (just so the records straight) : :)

Steven,

Kinda Sorta but not exactly. I've been with my better half for 14 years as of Nov. 13th. We're not married but it really doesn't matter because we are in deep together. Ask Peter, he's met her. lol The Key is, NO KIDS! ;D

Paul.

Hey Guys,

N2 Hydro, scratch built.

O Hydro, scatch built.

Paul.
I think you missed a class. :)

Time to build a new scale. You are already OTS and racing doesn't start for what, 6 months?

All race venues that you going to attend next year, should immediately look into having an EMS w/heart defibrillator on site. Oh, the stress!!!!! ;D

WOW.... you guys are real builders..... i'm hoping I have time to build just one boat!

the no kids thing..... it's a..... or was.... for me a big factor! (2 kids slowed me down!)

Peter..... didn't you forget a nitro boat or two ;D

Hey, while you guys are building new boats do you think you could post some pictures or do a construction thread.

I would like to know more about all the small details that go into a FE boat.

The more information you post here the better it is for everybody, it stimulates discussion and questions.

-MikeP

1/4 Scale Cracker ;D

DSCN2545_small.JPG

http://www.lousfastrc.com/BigCracker.htm

LOU

Hmmmm,,.... down here we don't have time to build boats in the winter. Our boating season is all year! ;D

Just thought I'd rub that in a little. I have found me some semi-lighted sights to run at after work.

On another note, I think I'll stop procrastinating about building an Oh Boy Oberto! pretty soon here. I'm not sure what scale I'll do it in though. I'm starting to really like the lower cell counts. I used to not want anything under 18........... um, 18 cells that is. ;D

Gene

well I am working new

N2 offshore (little MHZ stepped mono)

P offshore is being tuned but is a new boat (Drifter S that turns) ;D

Q offshore built just need to test (Hoph Thunder 4 step mono)

Unlimited is in the mail (MHZ Dragon Lady)

going to be fun next year Paul..

If its FE we are talking here is mine.

Its a bandit shovel for LSH.

When its done it will be the Sunny Jim Jam

Grim

Here is is when its all done...Paul you are never going to beat me at the detail i put on this one... ;D

grim

Paul,

You the MAN!! at building that is ;)

Thats one lot of boats.

Now i am going to be building 2 tunnels, one for nitro and one for FE (12 cell)

Kris

Paul

Sweet ride...

Panting...aha aha aha...drool drool drool... ;D

Darn dog get off my lap.... :p

I hope you are ready for the rath that is Sunny Jim Jam... All others step aside..Do not try this at home as Im a pro and i dont want anybody getting hurt..

May the guy with the bigest head win...

That be me...?? ;)

Grimthebigheadsoontobesunnyjimjamdriverwithgreatdetail...whoop.whoop nuck nuck nuck

Latest posts

Back