What the??

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kris Flynn

I was just sorting through some pictures i have on my comp...and i came accross this pictures of a Mod OB, looks awsome has anyone seen this boat run??

Kris

what about this rear view of Tommy's Mod tunnel...what you think about it?

All for now.

Kris

BIZARRE, the first photo looks like someone converted an old Rossi in board for an outboard and as for the bracket surrounding it Jim Irwin made something similar for the .45 CMB conversion for outboards.

As for Tommy's rear end, that looks like an 11cc engine?

Man its hard to type and eat a sub sandwich!!!!

Pic 1: I think I have seen that one before, interesting use of the inboard though, you could run a lot of different engines with that mount.

Pic 2: havent a clue

Pic 3: Ahh yes mister speedy!!!! Tommy had a hull that ran both classes 7.5 and 11 with a sponson change but it was red in the pic below. The different shapes of the left to right sponsons are interesting, note the turn fin in this pic:

The old master himself there. Hey Gene that was taken in Huntsville, we are goin there next month you going?

The first race my son Josh ever raced in had M. Hopper, Willie Dennis an Tommy Lee in his first ever heat we where so dumb about this stuff we did'nt even know what we where up against he finished 3 in that round not bad for a young gun.

Tim

p.s give that sub to the dog an get back to work!!!!!! ;D

Looking at # 2 I think that hull is from Europe. That pipe is from Germany, made by Merker. So I guess the hull is from Germany to. A Skater maybe.

Hey Tim,

If Josh did that good runnin with those guy's that sumpin fer sure :D

I was thinkin about taken the V2 to Huntsville but I splintered it before I got it dialed in. Right now work has me busy'r than a "Cat's tail at a rockin chair convention"

Gene ;D

Think yer right on the sub, got some kind of mystery meat in there!!!! BURP ;)

Come on down Gene I have a extra mod tunnel looking for someone to drive in Huntsville.

Tim

it may have a OS on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIZARRE, the first photo looks like someone converted an old Rossi in board for an outboard
Looks like a Picco 45exr drum rotor black head to me :D Cool conversion!

Hi Guy's,

On picture 3 thaqt looks like an Irwin or similar pipe that has been cut off short and the cones from a regular nitro pipe welded on. Definately a .67 motor (or bigger). Must be horrendously loud with that pipe combo.

TimD is on the money with the motor OB conversion - looks like an EXR blackhead Picco to me also.

GT ;D

Back