What new Octura props would like to see?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TomMoorehouse

The post by Mike in the too much pressure post got me thinking....

if you were Tom at octura what new prop would you make for yourself?

I think a 1645 would be cool!

If I were Tom I'd be about twice my age! I think that God and him played together as kids! ;D

Mostly I would like to see props that don't have to be tweaked to get the most out of them. A 442/3 would be nice, and some hot props for the .12 'riggers.

Boaters,

I would love to see a 1645 so I don't have to reduce

them anymore.I think a pitched up 440/3 would be

nice also.Most of the Octura line of propellers are way

too much diameter for these little 2-stroke motors.

Either pitch them up more or reduce the diameters.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

PROPS-4-U :D

I'm with "shoboat"! Hey! a poll could be in order. How many stick with stock props? How many tweek theirs?

How many would like to buy them stock tweeked? etc.

Oh yeah - I'm with Mark too. We need higher pitch ratios up near 1.8 - 2.0 or more. The V series was a good addition but we need more of them. I think this is a big part of the reason twins are not that much faster then their single engine counterparts, yet have blistering acceleration.

X565

X660

V960

I have never seen a Stainless prop made by them, there may be one out there that i have not seen, But a stainless X438 would be great.

Well, I can only speak for the classes I have run in during recent times but...

For Gas mono I would like to see an X468/3 that is made by trimming the tips slightly and the tongues on a X470/3. Because that is what I was doing. Not the fastest prop in the straights, but very good over a lap with awesome acceleration and bite.

For 90 mono I would like a X465/3. The X460/3 are too small for my 90 motors and the next 3 blade is a X470/3. The A100 would run that, but for 90's a larger 3 blade than X460/3 would be nice. Maybe also a X665/3 or X 663/3.

For 90 hydro I would like to play with some V series but as 2 blades. Like a V970 and V972. I dont know, but maybe a 2 blade version would have less of the handling problems. Also some larger 16 series like a 1670 and maybe a 1672.

Nitrocrazed racing: I like big props.

Latest posts

Back