What have we come to ?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New gun control legislation of any kind will be useless against an insane person. Laws are only written for the people who are willing to abide by them. As a free society we will never have the ability to defend ourselves against someone who is willing to kill themselves to achieve their murderous objective. Sadly, no one will address the real issue of how liberal courts and a dysfunctional mental health system have allowed the insane to get a pass. Insanity should no longer be allowed as a defense for murder. What sane person has EVER committed murder? I realize abolishing the insanity plea will not eliminate mass murder, but it will change the mind of a few who are on the fence and certainly make the judicial system appear more formidable than the joke it is currently. God bless those children and the brave adults who died at the hands of unspeakable evil. IMHO their deaths should be a catalyst for change in the way we address the mentally ill and the criminally insane.

The General atitude towards mental illness in this country other than by those professionals who understand it, or those who have experienced it either themselves or have a family member suffering from it..........is a JOKE! Its as real as cancer or any other disease, and destroys thousands of peoples lives.

Glenn, Yea good catch, The action is from a late 60's Remington 700 BDL.

Give me shot placement and range thats all I need. Im not for banning anything cause blackmarket will step up when you do.

The pattern of violence was directed at the mother and her work, Past that still to early to tell.........

Gene

There is no way to prevent things like this from happening. No one wants to hear it, but that IS the truth.

Pass a hundred new laws, increase mental health screening, improve our society's parenting skills... IT WILL STILL HAPPEN. The only thing you can do is hope that lightning does not strike near you or your loved ones. This is the price that we all pay for living in a free society.

Back