West Palm Beach Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a reminder that the deadline for getting your entries in the mail is Friday, December 2.

Todd

Todd, I just about forgot to send it but it went in the mail today. Cant believe I had to get a room in Boynton Beach though ;)

PS I will be scoring for you as usual.

Ron

Todd, I just about forgot to send it but it went in the mail today. Cant believe I had to get a room in Boynton Beach though ;)

Ron
We always appreciate the help. Makes my job on the CD stand much easier. I heard the rooms were tough to find. Didn't realize it was that bad though. You coming down that Friday?

Todd

todd, will be at your race site on friday around 9.30 see you at the pond.. mike,,also thanks for your help also... ;)

Ron
We always appreciate the help. Makes my job on the CD stand much easier. I heard the rooms were tough to find. Didn't realize it was that bad though. You coming down that Friday?

Todd

Todd I will actualy be in Miami from Wednesday - Friday for work. Not sure what time I will be able to cut loose but rest assured I will be at the lake as early as possible Friday.

See ya there........Ron

Okay Ron. Go ahead and run that equipment of yours on Friday for all the laps you have fuel for. Then when the action gets hot on Saturday watch out for the Walter Racing Team who are keeping their equipment under wraps until the gun goes off. Oh almost forgot. We don't use starting guns in NAMBA. My brain clicked back to the good ole days in APBA. See ya, Perry

What's this world coming to? Perry Walter smack talking Ron Byrd?

YOU TELL HIM, PERRY!

Okay Ron. Go ahead and run that equipment of yours on Friday for all the laps you have fuel for. Then when the action gets hot on Saturday watch out for the Walter Racing Team who are keeping their equipment under wraps until the gun goes off. Oh almost forgot. We don't use starting guns in NAMBA. My brain clicked back to the good ole days in APBA. See ya, Perry
What's this world coming to? Perry Walter smack talking Ron Byrd?

YOU TELL HIM, PERRY!

Hey Mr Walter, who said I was running my equipment? I just stated I would be there on Friday. :D

You better be bringing the better half of your race team !! :eek: :D

Don the world this past year has really be thrown for a loop with all the death and destruction so the smack talk from Perry fits right in with all that kaos in 2005. The bad part is he is even speaking of GUNS! Who know what we are headed for in 06 :blink: :D

Ron

Last edited:
Speedy, bring that sport40 of yours. Im back in the saddle!! I will be running our new P.T. sport40 action should be hot!! lcok up the women and children- the CANDYMAN is coming to town!!! :D

Great news Don, we have all been waiting to see this pup run!! If it runs anything like your tunnels, it will be something to deal with!! The scale racing is really going to be hot, alot of fast boats. maybe I should reword my bit to: lock up the women and children- Don is coming to town!! ;)

Rick, you seem confident with that new boat of yours, I might just have a hot prop for you for that boat of yours if you need one! ;)

Speedy, bring that sport40 of yours. Im back in the saddle!! I will be running our new P.T. sport40 action should be hot!! lcok up the women and children- the CANDYMAN is coming to town!!! :D

Speedy is comin, I just hope I can work through this problem that just popped up this weekend. I had a lean condition that I thought I fixed then it came back fixed again and it came back again on and on. I have gone through the fuel system finding feed problems in my hopper tank then in my remote needle back to the hopper and then back to the needle. Changed the hopper changed the needle (not 3rd Channel) and seem to run fine for two complete tanks then lean again..........Hope I get it worked out in time but I have to be in Miami for work on Wednesday.

Good luck Don with your new scale!

See ya there..........Ron

Ron, go over that mack and make sure that everything is tightened down, the picco in the candyman did the same thing last year, turned out to be a head bolt!! we also thaught it was a fuel problem. lookin out for ya buddy!!

Mark, thanks for the suggestion but everything is tight on the ole Mac. I just need to find the bug in the fuel system at this point.

Mark why dont you go to Atlanta with your dad? If Perry is leaving too early for your work schedule maybe you could ride up with me??

Later.........Ron

Ron, I am planning on going, if I dont ride up with Dad I will be taking you up on that offer. thanks buddy!!

Back